Facebook advertising is one the preferred social media marketing platform in New Zealand businesses and advertisers. Why? It’s efficient and easy to operate. We can help you launch (or improve) your official Facebook page. With over 1.9 billion active users around the world, you and your business are sure to be noticed by new faces. Moreover, Facebook acts as a support structure to help you keep in touch with your customers and reach out to new ones.
Pure SEO can steer your sophisticated, yet invaluable, task of winning traffic through Facebook adverts. We will not only teach you how to target potential followers, but also how to retain and engage your audience. Watch your Facebook business profile shoot up in visibility.
Pure SEO is not only experienced in creating compelling Facebook ads campaigns to capture your audience’s attention but also in managing comprehensive social campaigns.
What is Facebook Advertising?
Facebook advertising grants businesses the ability to create affordable and targeted ads.
It is a powerful tool for getting products and services in front of the right people – especially for SME’s in New Zealand.
Why Facebook Advertising?
- Promote Your Business from your Facebook Page
- Facebook is the most targeted lead generation platform
- Facebook advertising is extremely cost effective
- Facebook is the second most visited website behind Google in New Zealand
- Over two-thirds of Kiwi Internet users visit social media every day
- There are now 70 million active Business Pages on Facebook
What Facebook Advertising Objectives are available?
- Awareness: Objectives that generate interest in your product or service.
- Consideration: Objectives that get people to start thinking about your business and look for more information about it.
- Conversions: Objectives that encourage people interested in your business to purchase or use your product or service.
Where can you advertise with Facebook?
Facebook has a family of integrated apps and services. There are primarily four platforms where your ads can be shown:
- Facebook Platform
- Facebook Feed
- Facebook Instant Articles
- Facebook In-stream videos
- Facebook Right column
- Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Stories
- Instagram Platform
- Instagram Stories
- Audience Network
- Native, banner and interstitial
- In-stream videos
- Rewarded videos
- Facebook Messenger
- Sponsored messages
Depending on your ad type, content, and the design of its creative, every placement may not be available. Automatic placements are the recommended placement strategy for Facebook and is the most commonly used. Advertisers also have the ability to control where their ads are placed.
What Ad Types Can My Business Use?
There are four ad types which a business can utilise for their Facebook campaign.
(Pure SEO does not deliver video creation services but if you have video content, we can use it for promotional purposes.)
Get Started with Facebook Advertising!
Here are some of the Facebook advertising services the Pure SEO social media marketing team can offer you:
Facebook Ad Campaign Management
- Facebook Company Page Setup
- Facebook Campaign Setup (and optimisation of existing campaigns)
- Facebook Campaign Management & Optimisation
- Facebook Ad Creatives
- A Range of Facebook Display Campaigns.
- Facebook Retargeting/Remarketing Campaigns
- Facebook Monthly Campaign Reporting
Get in touch with our team today for a no-obligation Facebook Advertising consultation.
WE DRIVE CUSTOMERS TO YOUR WEBSITE
Learn how to get more business right now with our free consultation.