Pure SEO copywriters are not only great writers — they’re fun, witty, and nimbly learn on the fly. If you want to be a part of a growing, close-knit team that’s always looking to improve both their writing skills and technical SEO skills, this job is for you.
Writing digital content, creating and implementing strategies, witty office banter
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Researching and writing compelling text-based digital content for clients in a variety of industries, including blog content and social media content
- Deriving insights from keyword research and trend analysis to develop content strategies for clients
- Uploading and publishing content to client websites, as needed
- Performing influencer outreach, as needed
- Distributing content to relevant websites for increased traffic and engagement
- Using a variety of online tools to track and measure content success
- Contributing to the Pure SEO blog
- Daily communication with the Supreme Allied Commander of Content Creation (i.e the Team Lead) around progress/issues
- Weekly meetings with the Supreme Allied Commander of Content Creation (i.e the Team Lead).
If this sounds like you, send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com today!