We are a company full of shiny happy people who live by the values; Trust, Respect, Integrity and Family. Are you a natural fit for the Pure family?
Managing our internal and external SEO & Content Strategy teams, we’re looking for an SEO & Content Manager with at least two years’ experience who can hit the ground running in a fast, fun and evolving environment.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a natural leader that knows how to grow and support an ever-evolving team and have experience in doing so
- You find new, innovative and efficient ways of doing things.
- You are a people person, you are well-liked, hardworking and articulate.
- You love to celebrate successes, but are not afraid to make changes when things are not working.
- People who have worked with you would describe you as very organised and efficient.
The kind of things you will be doing:
- Leading/managing teams in house and remotely
- Managing time allocations and workflow
- Analysing websites and providing SEO recommendations for clients
- Training our internal teams on SEO
- Client facing role – being able to work with clients on their campaigns and build strong relationships
- Reviewing/approving completed work
- Ensuring work is completed to deadline and high quality
- Implementing and managing processes to improve efficiency
- Ensuring consistency and quality of client reporting
- Discovering up-skilling opportunities for team members (online courses, seminars, workshops etc.)
- Transparent reporting directly to the Head of Product
- Weekly management reports
Things you should know:
- We are not a corporate, if all your experience is with corporates, then we are probably not right for you.
- We are a culture led organisation filled with positive people. We like to celebrate successes, work hard and have a few drinks on a Friday.
- We have offices in Auckland, Wellington, Manila and Melbourne and you may sometimes do work related to those offices, but you will be based and focused on the Auckland office.
- We love new ideas and doing things differently.
- 100% commitment.
- You need to have the right to work in New Zealand.
- Extensive SEO experience.
Ready for a career with Pure SEO? Apply with us today 🙂