Our ideal Graphic Designer will blend multiple facets of design including print, web, video, PR and marketing. You will dream up unconventional designs and forge them into real world elements that will help elevate Pure SEO’s brand.
- Must have knowledge and demonstrable expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Knowledge of traditional and modern graphic design techniques and styles; capable of implementing their visual paradigms effectively
- Highly collaborative and able to meet moving deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn quickly are required.
- Must have a Portfolio of work
- Verbal and written English language skills.
Other Additional Skills/Qualifications that are Preferable:
- At least 1-2 years of work-related experience is preferred
- Familiarity with 3D Studio Max or Maya
- UI/UX Design Experience
- Adobe XD
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro
- A Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area.
We are currently not looking for new candidates for this particular role – however, you are free to leave an application on file with us – in the event that this position opens up in the future: