Pure SEO copywriters are not only great writers — they’re fun, witty, and nimbly learn on the fly. If you want to be a part of a growing, close-knit team that’s always looking to improve both their writing skills and build their portfolio of work – then this job is for you.
- Writing digital content – blog articles, website landing pages, web ads, content calendars, short video scripts, marketing materials, social media and more.
- Creating and implementing digital strategies
- Witty office banter
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Researching and writing compelling text-based digital content for clients in a variety of industries, including blog content and social media content
- Deriving insights from keyword research and trend analysis to develop content strategies for clients
- Communicating with clients and developing content base don their requirements and feedback.
- Uploading and publishing content to client websites, as needed
- Performing influencer outreach, as needed
- Distributing content to relevant websites for increased traffic and engagement
- Using a variety of online tools to track and measure content success
- Contributing to the Pure SEO blog
- Daily communication with the Supreme Allied Commander of Content Creation (i.e the Team Lead) around progress/issues
- Weekly meetings and reporting.
We are currently not looking for new candidates for this particular role – however, you are free to leave an application on file with us – in the event that this position opens up in the future: