As an Account Manager, you will be the link that connects our clients to our technical team and will be responsible for the SEO, SEM and digital marketing strategy for client success.
You would have a desire to keep up with the latest digital marketing techniques while helping team members and clients better understand digital marketing as a whole.
The Account Management Role exists to:
- Maximise the length of time a customer stays with Pure SEO, and their lifetime spend.
- Understand the clients’ businesses and their goals and objectives
- Provide an interface between the technical consultants and the clients and making it easy for clients to understand the terminology.
Your Account Management Duties
- Onboarding of new clients
- Liaising with the sales team to extract information about new clients
- Walking clients through the initial set up documentation (in person or via phone) and liaising with relevant parties to ensure implementation is carried out
- Identifying new opportunities within existing portfolio and upselling
- Reviewing and providing insightful comments on monthly client reports (within portfolio)
- Responding promptly to general client queries
- Coordinating with the technical team regarding changes to client campaigns
- Proactively identifying issues with client campaigns within portfolio and coordinating changes as required
- Communicate regularly with your portfolio of clients ensuring they are kept up to date and their requirements are met.
- Management of campaigns from start to finish.
- Reporting results to our clients and coming up with actionable insights from various platform and analytics systems (Google Analytics & Google AdWords)
- Suggest new, revenue-generating marketing/development ideas to our clients and putting these into action
- Liaise between internal and external stakeholders to ensure clients objectives are met.
- Drive business growth through existing clientele by developing a proactive plan for upselling in order to meet client retention and budget targets
- Address and resolve client concerns
- Other duties as required
What You’re Like
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital – preferably in SEO, Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Excellent communicator – with strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- An ability to make things happen
- Proficient skills across the Microsoft Office suite
- A real team player with a willingness to learn
- A passion for everything digital.
- Strong personal time management skills
- Highly analytical and a proven ability to analyse and interpret data from various different platforms.
- Intelligent, professional, driven, ambitious and career orientated
Why You Would Want To Work For Us
- We have great clients
- We do awesome work
- We think outside the box
- We’re very entrepreneurial
- We’re a great place to work
- We have fun and love building our company with great people
- We love to grow our people
This position comes with a company mobile phone and company car.
Ready for a career in Account Management? Apply with us today 🙂